Are you unsure how to check for a duplicate of the FESCO bill 2021? Everything you need to know about the FESCO duplicate bill online check is right here.
FESCO stands for Faisalabad Energy Firm, and it is the electricity distribution company for Faisalabad and the surrounding areas. You may lose your bill, in which case you should verify your FESCO bill using alternative methods. After all, you don’t want to miss a payment to FESCO. Checking your FESCO duplicate bill online is an easier way to pay your FESCO bill online. You can check your FESCO bill online and pay it from the convenience of your own home. There’s no need to go to the GEPCO office, the bank, or any other physical location. Simply complete an online FESCO duplicate bill check and pay your bill!
How To Check Fesco Online Bill?
- Go to the FESCO online bill Site.
- Look for a reference number on your previous FESCO bill.
- Fill in the blanks with the 14-digit reference number.
- Choose to submit or search, press the submit/search button.
How to Get Fesco Reference Number?
Check your FESCO bill for your FESCO reference number. On it, look for the HESCO reference number. It’s a 14-digit code that gives you access to a duplicate FESCO bill.
How to check my FESCO bill using CNIC Number?
Your FESCO bill cannot be checked using your CNIC number, metre number, name, or address. You must only use your reference number to check your FESCO duplicate bill. If you can’t find the reference number, go to a nearby customer service centre and tell them your CNIC number or another piece of identification, and they should be able to assist you.
How to Pay Fesco Bill Online?
- Go to your computer’s browser.
- Visit the FESCO website or simply look for a FESCO duplicate bill on the internet.
- Go to the FESCO bill page on the internet.
- Search with your reference number.
- On the screen, your FESCO duplicate bill 2021 will show.
- Pay your FESCO bill online using your bank account. transfer/easypaisa/jazzcash/omni/etc.