Do you want to know how to check Zong balance? If you want to know, then this article is written for you. Here you will be told how to check your balance in very easy ways. For that, you have to read this article till the end.
Zong is a Pakistani mobile data network owned by the Chinese company “China Mobile”. Zong is a complete subsidiary of China Mobile. Zong started its operations in Pakistan in 2008 and now it is the second largest mobile database company in Pakistan. In these fourteen years, Zong has made many customers due to its excellent quality, now this company is working day and night to provide the best service to its customers. In 2013, the Government of Pakistan awarded Zong with the fastest-growing cellular network.
How To Check Zong Balance
By Using Codes
- *222# (Charges Rs.0.20+Tax)
- *310# (Charges Rs.0.20+Tax)
Zong has made it very easy for its esteemed customers to check balances. Now any customer can do it with just one code. Let us show you how to check the balance through the code.
- First, you have to open the dial option on your mobile phone.
- After that you have to dial *222# and wait for some time your zong balance will appear on the mobile screen.
- Another way to check the balance through the code is to dial the *310# code. You can not only check your balance through this special code, but you can also activate or deactivate any Zong package.
By Using Zong App
Apart from the code, another way to check the balance is through the Zong app. This method is also very easy, So Let us show you how to check your balance through the app.
- First, Zong customer has to install the Zong app on their smartphone.
- After installing the app you have to select the language and click on continue.
- Now you have to enter your Zong number and you will get an OTP message. To complete the registration you have to enter the OPT code.
- You will know your balance after completing a registration and signing in.
These were the two ways to check Zong balance. We have explained this in a very easy way for Zong customers, hope you don’t have any difficulty.