Learn how to check your LESCO bill online and download your LESCO bill in the steps below!
The Lahore Electric Supply Company was the first to provide electricity to all of Lahore’s major urban districts, including Kasur, Okara, and Sheikhupura. LESCO distributes utility bills to each customer for their electricity supply.
LESCO also provides the option of lesco bill check. If you have misplaced your bill and your due date is approaching, you can easily ask for an lesco bill check online.
If you’re wondering how to receive an LESCO duplicate bill online for free, we’ve broken it down for you in simple stages.
- Simply go to lesco.com.pk, which is LESCO’s official website.
- Choose the Check Bill Page option.
- The “reference number” will be requested, as seen below.
- Select continue or proceed after you’ve provided the reference number.
- You will be led to the LESCO duplicate page, which you can free download or print.
This automated mechanism will create a duplicate bill of the previous month’s bill. Any LESCO Bill Receiving Agent Counter will accept this duplicate LESCO bill.
You can also go to the LESCO website to check your LESCO bill online using your reference number. Navigate to the “client bill” enquiry after clicking on the web portal and enter all of the reference numbers and details as shown below. After that, you’ll be able to get a free copy of your LESCO duplicate bill on the internet.